Parts & Accessories
The Wahoo RPM speed sensor is the sleek, magnet-less solution for capturing cycling speed data. It easily mounts to your bike's front wheel hub, and the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allow you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and bike computers. Tracking speed data has never been this easy. - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers. - No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device. - The RPM speed installs easily with no magnets required - It only weighs 16.5 grams with the mount included - Provides accurate speed data during your ride - Mounts on most front wheel hub with a secure silicone casing - Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and speed detection (red) - No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years. - RPM Speed will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
- 1/8Th turn mounting system so your computer/Watch screen is always at proper orientation to rider when mounted to tt/Tri bars - For use with Garmin Edge 200/500/800 Computers and Forerunner 310xt and 910xt (Forerunner quick release kit is required- Each of them have a specific kit) - Delrin material will not damage bars or computer (Flexible to open around bars) - 22.2Mm clamp diameter (Fits all major tt extensions) - Mounting positions on inside and outside of aero extensions - Compatible with hydration systems and center bottle mounts
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
Securely holds your Turbo Connect Display/Speedzone 2 computer. - Specialized Turbo Connect Display mount. - Left- and right-side compatible. - Mountain bike design situates a CPU above stem. - Fits 35mm handlebars.
$1.95 $10.00 81% Off
Kit containing all replaceable items for the Specialized power meter pod. - White silicone O-ring. - Two M3x5 stainless steel screws.
Crank Arm Cadence Magnet for Specailized SpeedZone Computers.
A stem mount for SpeedZone Elite, Comp, and Pro computers.
A secondary or replacement mount for Specialized SpeedZone Expert and Comp computers. Includes a stem mount, bar mount, magnet and wireless ANT+ speed/cadence sensor.
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
Wireless ANT+ speed transmitter for SIGMA ROX 10 and all other ANT+ compatible devices. * Note: GPS Stem/Handlebar Mount sold separately
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Protege wire harness and hardware with extra length for use with tandem and recumbent bicycles - Contains bracket with 160cm wire, wheel magnet and zip ties - Brackets fits Standard (25.4-26.0mm) bars - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for long wheelbase recumbent and computer installs on a tandem’s rear bars
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SWG-400 (28/35mm) SwingGrip from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - On Stem installation only - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - Angle adjustable arm design - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
The TPH-1 Tablet Grip from Minoura is the ultimate tablet holder for indoor training. Fitting a diameter between 28mm and 35mm, this stand will fit most bicycles. - Perfect accessory to use with LiveTraining Apps, The Sufferfest videos, or other media - SM clamp easily mounts or dismounts from the handlebar or tube - Spring-loaded clamp system is simple to use and securely holds your device in place - Holds from a 7.9 to 9.7 inch screen with 360 degree rotation system - Can mount to your repair stand so you can easily reference the Internet when working on your bike
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Page 1 of 2 Next page